The city of Baltimore has quite the Independence Day event planned, people. This means you can put away the lighters and sparklers and those fireworks you’re slightly afraid of lighting. Let someone else deal with the hassle this year. All you have to do is show up.
Here’s what to know:
- Ports America Chesapeake presents Baltimore’s 4th of July Celebration
- Head to Inner Harbor on July 4th from 7-10pm
- At 7pm, the U.S. Navy Band Commodores will perform at the Inner Harbor Amphitheater
- At 9:30pm, expect to see the biggest and brightest fireworks in the official choreographed show
- In the event of severe weather, the celebration will take place Wednesday, July 5th at 9:30pm
Now, the show alone is sure to be a fun and exciting day out. Celebrating the 4th of July in Baltimore Inner Harbor is a treat in itself, but don’t forget the restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels in the area as well. The Holiday Inn Express Baltimore At The Stadiums is the best hotel near Inner Harbor, and we provide free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast every morning and free premium cable.
Imagine yourself seeing the lights in all their glory, enjoying a tasty meal, and then resting comfortably in a bed you don’t have to make up.
This Independence Day, celebrate freedom in more ways than one.
Happy 4th of July, Baltimore!