Maryland is gearing up yet again for this year’s Fleet Week October 8th to the 17th! The city of Baltimore will be full with rich and historic naval traditions, and we couldn’t be more excited! For those of you coming in from out of town and in need of an affordable hotel for Fleet Week, we’ve got you covered.
The Holiday Inn Express Baltimore At The Stadiums appreciates and understands the value of Fleet Week, so we created a special package for friends and family traveling into the city. Book with us and get the discounted rate of 10% off plus an exclusive welcome bag full of goodies. You’ll also have access to free hot breakfast and Internet, a free hotel shuttle to Baltimore’s best attractions and most importantly, a super relaxing room when you need to decompress from all the festivities.
Here’s a bit of what to expect in this year’s show:
Saturday, October 8th:
- Historic Ships in Baltimore Constellation Cup Regatta, local yachts and visiting schooners will race in the Inner Harbor (12-4pm)
- Kick-Off Party on Pier One (6-9pm, must have tickets)
Tuesday, October 11th:
- Great Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race vessels (10-2pm)
- “Salute to Schooners” Fort McHenry. Students will sing patriotic songs land side
Thursday, October 13th:
- Welcome Ceremony for the U.S. Navy and Canadian Navy (12pm)
- Fleet Week Fair at the Inner Harbor. There will be drinks, food and music by some of the best Navy and local artists (1-6pm)
Saturday, October 15th:
- Baltimore Running Festival/Marathon (6a-3pm)
- Blue Angels Air Show Viewing – Downtown and Fort McHenry (1-4pm)
Book your room today and get ready to experience Fleet Week 2016!