The Horseshoe Casino, Baltimore’s premiere entertainment establishment, is not only great for the tournaments and the slots, but also for the amazing eateries within. If you’re in need of a great Baltimore restaurant to go along with your weekend getaway, the Holiday Inn Express Baltimore At The Stadiums is here to help! With our facility being the closest hotel near the Horseshoe Casino, we can provide the perfect atmosphere for you to lounge and relax after indulging in some amazingly tasty food.
- Cuisine: Mexican/Southwestern
- This restaurant is the byproduct of award-winning chefs John “Johnny” Besh and Aaron Sanchez who competed against each other on the Food Network’s Next Iron Chef.
- They host Salsa Dancing Saturdays every Saturday from 10pm-3am. A $10 cover gets you complimentary beer, cocktail, house wine or non-alcoholic beverage.
Guy Fieri’s Baltimore Kitchen & Bar
- Cuisine: American
- They host a Half Off Happy Hour every Monday – Friday from 5pm-7pm featuring Guy’s Signature Wings and his buffalo seasoned blue cheese Vegas Fries.
- They’re open late – ‘til 12am Sunday through Thursday and 2am Friday and Saturday.
Ruby 8 Noodles and Sushi
- Cuisine: Chinese
- They offer gourmet made-to-order meals with flavors from China, Vietnam and Korea, and they offer a variety of freshly-made sushi.
- They were voted 2015’s “Best Asian Cuisine” by Casino Player Magazine.